Wednesday, December 7, 2011

kittens inspired by kittens.

when baby kitty {orie} decided to come live with us, i was a little nervous that dinger might not be so happy. no need to worry though, because they're practically best friends. best friends who run wild through the house and knock everything over and make the most noise right when i'm trying to fall asleep.

but they have fun. so it's whatever.

sometimes, dinger corners orie.

and she makes a face like this.

and then orie will hide from dinger inside my dresser. yeah, inside. i had to take the drawers out to find her.

but then orie will get back at him, via aerial attack.

it was funny.

and this last one just makes me laugh.
and geeze louise, dinger is a big cat.

and yes, my life is this exciting. blogging about my cats. don't be jealous. and please don't make fun.

1 comment:

  1. Baby kitty is getting so big! I miss you and your little family :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...